Delicious dog cookies
This homemade dog cookies are so delicious and easy to make. Its a perfect way to show your dog that you love him. If you’ve wondered how to make dog treats, it’s much easier than you think.
I made these Homemade Dog Treats with peanut butter, but you could substitute other pet friendly flavors. Sweet potato or pumpkin would make great substitutions!
You will need just 5 ingredients:
- 2 spoons of unsalted peanut butter
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 130g of full grain flour (you can add more if the texture is not quite right)
- 50g of oats
So lets start!
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. This is a thick dough, so you may find that you actually need to get in their with your hands and work it together.
- Let the dough rest in fridge for about 20 minutes
- Preheat owen to 150 °C
- Next you roll the dough out on a floured surface or a large sheet of baking paper
- Now here’s the fun part! We cut the dough into cookie cutter shapes.
- We put cookies in the owen and we bake them for around 30 minutes
Let cool completely and Ta-da! Im sure your dog will absolutely love this cookies.
Simple and delicious!